Tector Jr. Member Joined Apr 4, 2011 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, ia Detector(s) used Tesoro silver umax Jul 28, 2011 #1 For once I thought i'd figure this out...wrong! Just like to know age and history of this. I'm starting to think its rare. it's a little bigger than a quarter. Maybe bronze. Thanks for lookin Attachments IMG_20110728_195038-1.webp 9.8 KB · Views: 285 IMG_20110728_195048-1.webp 6.9 KB · Views: 362
For once I thought i'd figure this out...wrong! Just like to know age and history of this. I'm starting to think its rare. it's a little bigger than a quarter. Maybe bronze. Thanks for lookin
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 28, 2011 #2 There are 21 "Mount Rushmore" tokens on Richard's but only 2 have pics. http://tokencatalog.com/display_rec...d=&SearchStringAnyWord=&action=DisplayRecords Upvote 0
There are 21 "Mount Rushmore" tokens on Richard's but only 2 have pics. http://tokencatalog.com/display_rec...d=&SearchStringAnyWord=&action=DisplayRecords