Alchemist
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 364
- Reaction score
- 642
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Badger State
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
With all the firsts in this thread today, I thought I'd share one of my own: my first hunt snagging more than 1 silver. It's a modest victory but very thrilling nonetheless.
Having a good chunk of time to explore a neighboring community park for the first time, I hit the '45 Merc early and hoped more would follow. Sure enough, later in the day I get the '64 quarter -- not old, but in gleaming solid shape -- and a few feet over out popped the '59 Rosie. Three silvers today. Throw in some wheats and clad and it turned out to be a good day.
Here's to a day of firsts!

Having a good chunk of time to explore a neighboring community park for the first time, I hit the '45 Merc early and hoped more would follow. Sure enough, later in the day I get the '64 quarter -- not old, but in gleaming solid shape -- and a few feet over out popped the '59 Rosie. Three silvers today. Throw in some wheats and clad and it turned out to be a good day.
Here's to a day of firsts!


Upvote
8







