What's new

multi tool

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this multi tool
I thought it was kinda interesting
in my opinion it is a scraper with a perforating tool or drill on the small end
it is made of some nice clear KRF
what do think of it?
I have never found another like it
larson1951
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1870.webp
    IMG_1870.webp
    32 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1872.webp
    IMG_1872.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1875.webp
    IMG_1875.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1877.webp
    IMG_1877.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
Let's see that baby with some light behind it! :icon_thumright:
 
I would call it a scraper with a punch,or pefarator...Thin it down(hide & such)with the scaper end..Then punch on through with the pointy bit(oops I mean end..lol)great piece my friend.Neo
 
Here's a few multi use tools I've found.
 

Attachments

  • brokes n drills 005.webp
    brokes n drills 005.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 279
Nice multi tool post. Cool that we are now recognising what they are.
 
Nice. And unusual. I've often wondered if some of the small tools could have been eating utencils. nut pick?
 
I think they used whatever tool would do the job..I am just sayin that one tool could be used many ways.I know I use a flat head for ment other things,other then what it was made for.
 
here it is gopher

hey jonzer, I really like that blue scraper you have
I have some turtle back scrapers but I have never found a tortex back scraper yet


larson1951
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1931.webp
    IMG_1931.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 185

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom