What's new

Musket ball embedded in wood.

coinman123

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
4,676
Reaction score
5,768
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I went on a quick hunt at a poor location and found this pretty cool musket ball. I would not have normally posted a musket ball but considering It is a little different I figured I would post it.

It had more wood on it when I found it but some fell off. When I say fell off I mean my hunting partner picked part off thinking it was dirt before I yelled at him.
20150521_213502.webp
 
Upvote 10
That's a great find, man! Highly coveted on the CW battlefields here in Virginia. Nice.
 
Very cool! I have found 1 bullet in wood and think there are very neat!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom