CurtMetDet Full Member Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Gloucester Detector(s) used Garrett: ACE 250, ATPRO, Carrot. Minelab: NOX800, GPX4500. Mar 30, 2014 #1 Found this in Suffolk, Va near Dismal swamp on a farm. Is it a musket ball? Upvote 0 Downvote
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2014 #2 Looks like a lead round ball to me
Judepb Jr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 98 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Whites idx pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2014 #3 Yep that's what u got. I love finding those
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2014 #4 GatorBoy said: Looks like a lead round ball to me Click to expand... I must agree.