SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Working in the yard today and I spotted this... Is it a sign?
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2022 #2 Grass ? ? ? :P
Louie D Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2018 Messages 456 Reaction score 763 Golden Thread 0 Location The Motor City Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2022 #3 Go bet the lottery.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2022 #4 Could be. Cool you spotted that.
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2022 #5 reminds me of a song-"I,m looking over a four leaf clover I overlooked before"!