civilman1
Gold Member
My 08' find's at Antietam this year!!!
This is kind of a Quarterley Find's this year so far from Antietam.....Still have some "frag's" to clean up but here they are.....the find's will probably shrink until they harvest in the fall,but it's still there.....never hunted out.The wood's are pretty much untouched as far as I know but like the farmer said "you're 40 yr.'s too late"
This is kind of a Quarterley Find's this year so far from Antietam.....Still have some "frag's" to clean up but here they are.....the find's will probably shrink until they harvest in the fall,but it's still there.....never hunted out.The wood's are pretty much untouched as far as I know but like the farmer said "you're 40 yr.'s too late"
Attachments
Upvote
0

This case is from 7 trip's to the farm's this year,and some cannonball frag's as well.I have another case in the work's from other various "skirmish" site's but with only half of that...Alot of briar diving involved
HH!!
.






