What's new

my 1st die clash '82 Lincoln, machine doubled date-- & massive explosion at Memorial

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my 1st die clash '82 Lincoln, machine doubled date-- & massive explosion at Memorial

a roof line & base line at back of head & coat to date with 3 columns visible. faint outline of portrait is visible on reverse. IMG_4496.webpIMG_4494.webpIMG_4495.webp '90 with a seam that follows rim from motto to bottom of coat thru date. last 9 & 0 show right shift shadow machine doubling. a slightly tilted collar ??. IMG_4497.webpIMG_4498.webp could it be a radical extremist terror attack by Minions riding in on unicorns ??:dontknow:???:laughing7: IMG_4499.webpIMG_4500.webp, nearly through full depth of coin.------faulty planchet ?, stuck in a fuse box ?, I have "no eye deer" ---will the mystery be solved here:dontknow: ___________ or on the next episode of "the curse of Oak Island" :laughing7::laughing7:---- have I found a Jesuit treasure coin from the 1500's, :dontknow: could they see into the future?? :laughing7::laughing7: ----all questions___now for some answers :tongue3:-------time for a shot of rum:occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jesuit for sure brother! You gotta good eye.
 
I'm loving that die clash! I think the 84 is just environmental rot. Stinkin' Zincolns.
 
Yepper, good ole zinc rot!
 
This is so obviously the work of the Illuminati.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom