What's new

My 1st Haircut!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by one of my old supply banks to cash a paycheck and say hi. I had not been there in almost 2 months. The tellers were all excited to see me. My favorite one asked where I had been and said they had accidentally ordered me 2 boxes after I had cancelled my weekly order of 2 boxes of halves pere week. They were going to ship them back tomorrow if I didn't want them. She did say the opened one box for some reason and had cracked open a roll. They saved the "funny looking coins" for me. Those 2 coins turned out be Franklins. They asked if I wanted the boxes. DUH!!!!

Went to the ATM...yadda yadda yadda

Went home and started tearing them open. Franklins and Kennedys and Walkers. Then I saw what I thought was going to be a dateless, severely, worn Walker in the middle of a roll. Why should I expect anything else, I had already pulled 2 dateless, ridgeless walkers out of this box.

Nope not this time...It's my 1st BARBER!!!! a 1907o

What a thrill...Definately not "just another one for the pile"

here are the totals from the two boxes

6 - 40% Kennedys
2 - 90% Kennedys
8 - 90% Franklins
5 - 90% Walkers
1 - 90% Barber!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Awesome job bud, BIGTIME CONGRATS!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
u need 2 sell some of that silver & get u a camera. they r so cheep, just a few 90& & a few 40% u could have a nice camera so we all could c your great finds. :dontknow:
wonderful finds u have there :hello2:. wish u luck on your next journey.
COPPER DIME
 
pic w/be up later
 
WOW, what a sweet score.
 
Pierce, awesome dude. Can't wait for the pics. ;D
 
Very nice, I am so eager to pull one of those older barbers myself. I just want to look at one and put it up somewhere. They are just so stinking cool looking!
Congrats!

JJ :coffee2:
 
no picture it didn't happen!.....lol

Just kidding man, but we would love to see pics!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom