oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello! I haven't got to go detecting all year until today! HA HA HA!!!
Got out for a couple hours today ~ the weather was NICE and sunny! This is my favorite time of the year to hunt! Here's what I dug today:
1930 Mercury dime
2 1953-S Rosie dimes
10 wheats dating from 1936 to 1957
4 clad quarters
15 clad dimes
2 modern nickels
22 copper memorial cents
Military button
I took pic's of the button & silver coins before and after I cleaned 'em up. These dimes are my silver coin finds #1, #2, and #3 for the year! WOOHOO!!! I wonder how close I'll get to my 2010 silver total (151 silvers). Well . . . . at least I've got a good start to 2011!
Good luck to all you! I hope 2011 we all find the good stuff!
Neil
Got out for a couple hours today ~ the weather was NICE and sunny! This is my favorite time of the year to hunt! Here's what I dug today:
1930 Mercury dime
2 1953-S Rosie dimes
10 wheats dating from 1936 to 1957
4 clad quarters
15 clad dimes
2 modern nickels
22 copper memorial cents
Military button
I took pic's of the button & silver coins before and after I cleaned 'em up. These dimes are my silver coin finds #1, #2, and #3 for the year! WOOHOO!!! I wonder how close I'll get to my 2010 silver total (151 silvers). Well . . . . at least I've got a good start to 2011!
Good luck to all you! I hope 2011 we all find the good stuff!
Neil
Attachments
Upvote
0









