Fruitbat Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 Oct 26, 2007 #1 I got 2 boxes this week. I finally had time to finish them yesterday. I didn't get much, but I liked what I got. 1x1965 1x1963 Ben 1x2002 2 X 1987 both from the same roll! Upvote 0
I got 2 boxes this week. I finally had time to finish them yesterday. I didn't get much, but I liked what I got. 1x1965 1x1963 Ben 1x2002 2 X 1987 both from the same roll!
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Oct 26, 2007 #2 Always good when ya get a 90%. HH Mark
silverfinder37 Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2003 Messages 345 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used looking for an Explorer Oct 27, 2007 #3 nice job at not getting skunked! Ray
killerwine Hero Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 985 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Visalia, CA Oct 27, 2007 #4 Add them to the stack!!!