What's new

my 2 boxes

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
did not come >:(

I think I want to get a part time bank teller job so I can order and dump easier I think...

got 2 boxes of quarters, skunk, didn't expect any thing, will dump them easy at work within 2 weeks. but wasn't thinking and i should have got pennies for wheats at least...
 
Upvote 0
Bummer it is when they do not come in, that happened to me 2 weeks in row.

Saw that poster that had 5 Silvers showing in a Guarda Box, it inspired me to order 4 Boxes for next Thursday from my Guarda Bank that had quit order in from months ago as they were such poor performers, hope they do good. If it works out right will get 10 boxes again next week (6 Brinks 4 Guarda), the wife will be getting her 6 from Integrity too; her last 6 were all skunks too.
 
obediah said:
Bummer it is when they do not come in, that happened to me 2 weeks in row.

Saw that poster that had 5 Silvers showing in a Guarda Box, it inspired me to order 4 Boxes for next Thursday from my Guarda Bank that had quit order in from months ago as they were such poor performers, hope they do good. If it works out right will get 10 boxes again next week (6 Brinks 4 Guarda), the wife will be getting her 6 from Integrity too; her last 6 were all skunks too.

sounds good, I think I should go look for a new ordering bank, not because of even producing but just because can't stand lazy tellers... take my money elsewhere...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom