My 2 cents worth

Southwesterner

Greenie
Feb 10, 2011
Texas - Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ, Whites Coinmaster Pro 6000Di
Finally got outside for a bit today (backyard) with my Lobo ST. After approximately 30 - 45 minutes, I managed to find 1 unknown relic (hinge?), a few pull tabs and 2 severly corroded Lincolns. Got the Lobo mainly for gold in AZ. Still waiting on my battery pack for my Coinmaster 600Di Pro. That should be here on Monday. I will get back at it tomorrow and then follow up with the Coinmaster. Will post my results afterward. Cheers!

Bobby Bridge

Jun 17, 2010
Center Line M I
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wanting to get out today, but im in MI and even we had a warm up it's still chilly and wet out. And now we have a snow storm coming in. So it ain't time just yet, but it will come.

OP
OP
S

Southwesterner

Greenie
Feb 10, 2011
Texas - Arizona
Detector(s) used
Hang in there Bobby. There is light at the end of the tunnel. It's almost too warm here in H-town already.
Nothing worse than an overly cold Winter followed by an overly hot Summer.

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Got out yesterday as we got some nice sunshine and mid 50's to go with it. Finally got rid of the ice and snow this past week and the ground thawed.

I spent 3 hrs working some trashy areas trying to eek out a couple goodies. Got a clad quarter, two clad dimes two stinking Lincoln, three nickles (Jefferson's),three wheat backs 1917,1918,and a 1936, and a lawnmower clipped dime and Lincon cent.

Had a little fun with my son as I told him I found a Half Cent and a Half Dime. Now I really didn't lie to him, but he didn't appreciate it when I showed him the clipped coins.

Got to have a little fun with him. He's my biggest hunting competition. :notworthy: Rick

OP
OP
S

Southwesterner

Greenie
Feb 10, 2011
Texas - Arizona
Detector(s) used
"Had a little fun with my son as I told him I found a Half Cent and a Half Dime. Now I really didn't lie to him, but he didn't appreciate it when I showed him the clipped coins."

Too funny! Would have liked to see the look on his face. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread