A androidjustin Jr. Member Joined Jun 3, 2014 Messages 43 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Dec 26, 2015 #1 My 2 year old come with me today and we had a blast I think I found a new hunting partner. Here what we found at Saint Petersburg beach after a few hours. Upvote 12
My 2 year old come with me today and we had a blast I think I found a new hunting partner. Here what we found at Saint Petersburg beach after a few hours.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,561 Reaction score 20,217 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2015 #2 Nice finds and even better building memories with your son - OUTSTANDING! Thanks for sharing...
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2015 #3 Nice job on having some family time with your youngin'.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 27, 2015 #4 Awesome, It's been 24 years since I had a 2 yo in the house. Hope you took some pictures.
TrpnBils Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2005 Messages 873 Reaction score 1,234 Golden Thread 1 Location Western PA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 27, 2015 #5 So two years is the age for that huh? I have big plans for this one as well! Attachments 1451237603123.webp 36 KB · Views: 134
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2015 #6 Very cool, , they're never too young to learn how to stay out of trouble I had fun and some nice finds on St. Petersburg beach. Congrats on your hunt.
Very cool, , they're never too young to learn how to stay out of trouble I had fun and some nice finds on St. Petersburg beach. Congrats on your hunt.