The Grim Reaper
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2008
- Messages
- 7,826
- Reaction score
- 7,076
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Ohio
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Okay guys and gals, here it is. Some of you have been asking to see all of my States Collection so I am going to list them in alphabetical order. Since I can only put on 12 pictures per post it will take several posts to get them all on so if you would please refrain from commenting until I get them all on. Thanks.
I only did 49 states and didn't worry about Hawaii since they are Polynesian and not American Indian.
I want to say thanks to everyone that helped me achieve this. There are quite a few on this site that helped out tremendously.
Pic 1. Alabama
Pic 2. Alaska
Pic 3. Arizona
Pics 4 & 5. Arkansas
Pic 6. California
Pic 7. Colorado
Pic 8. Connecticut
Pic 9. Delaware - Point on top and the one to the right
Pic 10. Florida
Pic 11. Georgia
Pic 12. Idaho
I only did 49 states and didn't worry about Hawaii since they are Polynesian and not American Indian.
I want to say thanks to everyone that helped me achieve this. There are quite a few on this site that helped out tremendously.
Pic 1. Alabama
Pic 2. Alaska
Pic 3. Arizona
Pics 4 & 5. Arkansas
Pic 6. California
Pic 7. Colorado
Pic 8. Connecticut
Pic 9. Delaware - Point on top and the one to the right
Pic 10. Florida
Pic 11. Georgia
Pic 12. Idaho
Attachments
-
California (14).webp32.1 KB · Views: 465 -
Delaware.webp32.6 KB · Views: 462 -
Alabama (4).webp32.9 KB · Views: 476 -
Arkansas Pieces.webp42.6 KB · Views: 471 -
Arkansas Points.webp41.9 KB · Views: 475 -
DSC_0076.webp52 KB · Views: 467 -
Alaska Artifacts (11).webp56.7 KB · Views: 469 -
Colorado 1.webp31.6 KB · Views: 473 -
Connecticut 8.webp40.3 KB · Views: 458 -
Florida.webp22.7 KB · Views: 476 -
Georgia 12.webp55.3 KB · Views: 467 -
Idaho (2).webp60 KB · Views: 468
Upvote
0
you did your homework thats 4sure
and covered EVERY state,not an easy task to say the least ,congrats on the completion man u deserve it! 
, it would be hard to single out one certain group to say which is the most interesting
because they are all fantastic
Your going to have to open a museum. We'll all show up
Great project, congrats on a sweet job ! Thanks for puttin in the effort. You the Man...







