What's new

My 6th large copper this week

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the same place I hunted Tuesday and Thursday. I've found quite a few tombac buttons there. I think the one piece may be a suspender latch? Six coppers, there has to be a silver or two. I'll keep beating it up, maybe I'll find one. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20160827_095300.webp
    _20160827_095300.webp
    303.5 KB · Views: 170
  • _20160827_102905.webp
    _20160827_102905.webp
    189.6 KB · Views: 162
  • _20160827_102936.webp
    _20160827_102936.webp
    286.9 KB · Views: 163
  • _20160827_102733.webp
    _20160827_102733.webp
    167.3 KB · Views: 156
  • _20160827_102816.webp
    _20160827_102816.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 52
That site just keeps on giving. Nice hunt! I'm with you, got to be a piece of silver somewhere. My bet is that you will find a reale there soon. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom