What's new

My 9yr old daughters coinstar find. Steel cent. She is hooked on the coinstar, brings a ziplock bag every time we go shopping for her change.

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,794
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20230215_031911.webp
20230215_031911.webp
 
Terrific! And, it's a 1943 plain, too...!
Lil' treasure hunter, she is...!
 
Purchased my son's first detector for him on his birthday when he was 12 years old.
28 years later he still enjoys detecting
Start em young:icon_thumright:
I’m getting my grand daughters into coins and artifacts. Will do metal detecting as soon as I master my new machine.
 
Super cool! Glad to hear she has caught the bug!
 
Super cool! Glad to hear she has caught the bug!
Oh yeah she has the bug. I take detecting with me all the time. She hunts for arrowheads and digs my signals
 
That's so awesome that she checks and enjoys the finds! She'll be out there digging with you and you'll have your own Youtube page to show us- Congrats & GL!
 
Congrats the start of a long career.
Funny, I never had ziplock bags, had to put up with pockets. Although always loved deep pockets, & now zipped pockets are even better. I'm a finder not a Loser.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom