What's new

My Ace 250 did me proud today.

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know the Ace 250 gets a bad wrap most of the time, but it has been proving itself worthy lately.
This afternoon I was working an area that I just knew had gold. I have worked it before without any luck but I keep going back.
When I found this ring I thought it must be a junker.
But no!! It is marked 'Quality Jewelry 14k'
Weighs 15.8g
It has cleaned up nice and is a great fit on my pinky.
Good luck out there.
:occasion14:

P3240198.webp

P3240201.webp
 
Upvote 0
Fred, congratulations on that beautiful gold "nugget" ring!:thumbsup:

That is a spectacular find!:notworthy:

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom