What's new

My article made it into Western and Eastern Treasures magazine

GKman

Full Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
522
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dutchess County
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My article about detecting with CTTodd made it into Western and Eastern Treasures magazine. I wasn't expecting it to happen so fast from when I submitted it..
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20141002_155242.webp
    ForumRunner_20141002_155242.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 142
  • ForumRunner_20141002_155253.webp
    ForumRunner_20141002_155253.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 141
Wat to go - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Thanks Terry! How are things down by you?
 
Not bad! I had a good summer. Let's get together sometime.
 
Nice article congrats!
 
Congrats, that has to be exciting, almost as exciting as finding all that cool stuff. :D
 
My article about detecting with CTTodd made it into Western and Eastern Treasures magazine. I wasn't expecting it to happen so fast from when I submitted it..
That is awesome! Great article as well! Congrats! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom