pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting mix of recoveries. Very nice indeed, the Eagle off to the left is an interesting item.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread moved. "Help Forum" is for help with website issues.

"This section contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software."

OP
OP
V

Vincolleen

Greenie
Apr 14, 2019
South jersey
Detector(s) used
Garett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting mix of recoveries. Very nice indeed, the Eagle off to the left is an interesting item.
Hi. And thanks for looking. I'm really new at this so could you tell me how to clean the stuff like this better? I found out that 2 boys lived in this house and they must be there toys . There like in the 90s now and they both served in the military

OP
OP
V

Vincolleen

Greenie
Apr 14, 2019
South jersey
Detector(s) used
Garett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. And thanks for looking. I'm really new at this so could you tell me how to clean the stuff like this better? I found out that 2 boys lived in this house and they must be there toys . There like in the 90s now and they both served in the military
Hi I was wandering how to clean the old stuff I find.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I was wandering how to clean the old stuff I find.
I think most would be just soap and water. But I believe there is an article on here somewhere on cleaning old artifacts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread