Title pretty much says it all. I've done a whopping 10 or 11 boxes over the last couple months. Today an employee who I see there always but have never dealt with told me they would be charging a fee for subsequent boxes, since they have to pay to get them delivered. I gave an expectant look, waiting for her to elaborate.
"I don't know how much. Do you want me to let you know?"
I nodded yes.
DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH?! Glad to know my bank is just making sh*t up as they go along.
"I don't know how much. Do you want me to let you know?"
I nodded yes.
DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH?! Glad to know my bank is just making sh*t up as they go along.
Upvote
0
. I've been a regular at this branch longer than any of the current tellers have worked there. I'm in grad school so it's not as though I had tons of money with them, but I did make a point of keeping most of my meager savings there as a token of my appreciation for ordering coins for me.







