What's new

My best 1 hour dig in like FOREVER!

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
My best 1 hour dig in like FOREVER! PICS ADDED!

I dont post much any more, I find stuff, still hunt a lot,but a old seated isent as exciting as it once was... then there is TODAY!

1858 1/2, 1870 shield,1877 dime, unknown dime,1867 shield, 1883 shield, 1863 dime, 1869 shield, 1874 shield, 1874 shield, 1868 shield,1866 shield, 1868 shield, no date shield. sweeeeeet sidewalk dig.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3924.webp
    DSCN3924.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN3923.webp
    DSCN3923.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN3922.webp
    DSCN3922.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCN3921.webp
    DSCN3921.webp
    146.7 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN3920.webp
    DSCN3920.webp
    131.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Upvote 10
Nice scores! You did well! I'd like to see a photo of the coins once things are operating normally again.
 
Damn I cant get the pics on.
 
WHAT? cant post pics?
 
cause there's something going on ...nobody can for some reason
 
welll poop.. I think I got 2 reale's as well.
 
Well if the 1863 dime don't have an S mint mark you can sell it and buy 5 new cameras. Nice finds.
 
Wow, what a time for a technical difficulty!!!! Folks, those are some killer finds!
 
pretty sure thats a 1863 dime.. key date..
 
i remember you used to post some good threads too, i hope they fix it.
 
IT IS A 1863 NO MINT MARK DIME!!!! very bad condition, but legible. jeez get these pics back up... how long has this been a problem?
 
1877 cc dime,, VERY bad shape.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds texan connection!
 
Wow! What a day! I hope the pic issue is fixed soon so we can see them!
Congrats!
 
Forget the pics, folks! Where's that torn-up sidewalk? I wanna dig the rest of it as my oldest coin so far is my 1923 silver dollar. I wanna hit the 1800's! Oh, yeah, BIG CONGRATS ON SUCH A SPECTACULAR DIG! YOU ROCK! Andi
 
Incredible finds for a single outing - to find that many shield nickels is just unheard of .
 
I saw them on FB & they're some awesome finds...WTG TC! Hopefully the pic installation problem will be resolved soon.
 
What an Awesome Hunt! I can't wait to see the pics. Way to go on some great coins :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom