What's new

My BEST 2025 metal detecting Finds

metalman2024

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
328
Reaction score
738
Golden Thread
0
Location
GTA, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Nokta The Legend
Minelab Manticore
Fisher F-Pulse pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A 1910 silver dime, a 1928 silver quarter, my earliest penny found from 1940, an early lantern burner, a spoon I’m guessing late 19th to early 20th and a 1900 sterling case, and I think a choir robe hanger? from beside a 19th century built church, is that what it is?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4381.webp
    IMG_4381.webp
    965 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4382.webp
    IMG_4382.webp
    892.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4383.webp
    IMG_4383.webp
    850.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4384.webp
    IMG_4384.webp
    836.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4385.webp
    IMG_4385.webp
    853.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4386.webp
    IMG_4386.webp
    730.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4387.webp
    IMG_4387.webp
    672.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4388.webp
    IMG_4388.webp
    561 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4389.webp
    IMG_4389.webp
    585.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4390.webp
    IMG_4390.webp
    855.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4391.webp
    IMG_4391.webp
    729.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4392.webp
    IMG_4392.webp
    808.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4393.webp
    IMG_4393.webp
    605.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4394.webp
    IMG_4394.webp
    813.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4395.webp
    IMG_4395.webp
    649.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4396.webp
    IMG_4396.webp
    609.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4397.webp
    IMG_4397.webp
    636 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4398.webp
    IMG_4398.webp
    623.9 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 15
A 1910 silver dime, a 1928 silver quarter, my earliest penny found from 1940, an early lantern burner, a spoon I’m guessing late 19th to early 20th and a 1900 sterling case, and I think a choir robe hanger? from beside a 19th century built church, is that what it is?
Thanks guys for liking, I was hoping more people to like my post, alas, it didn’t happen, it took a year to find the above, was hoping to find more, but they spell my limits, I don’t really have the gift of the gab and don’t really cherish rejection, so the silver dime and old penny were the only ones found on a permission. The choir robe hanger if that is what it is was also found on the single permission I obtained last year.
 
Last edited:
Great year for the silver. May 2026 even be better of course we all have to wait for the deep freeze to be over. Cheers!
thank you, till the deep freeze is over, can't wait
 
You did very well last year. Nothing to be ashamed of. Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom