SC SLING
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2010
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SC,FL,TX,PA,GA,NC,
- Detector(s) used
- BOUNTY HUNTER 505 & AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My Best 2hr hunt ever.Silver,Wheats,Ring,Button & Tokens I.D. Help. What do have
?
I got out for 2hrs after work today and had the best 2HR hunt ever for me. The AT PRO really has impressed me with its depth. Below is a list of the items I found before the rain ran me off my hot spot.
1944 Silver Quarter.
4 Wheat's 1930,1944,1949,1950.
Button off a band uniform (2ed one this week) This one is in much better shape than my last one.
Miscellaneous items lead toy, junk ring, trumpet button
Seagrams medal coin - 1937. 80 Years of leadership.
$3.85 in Clad AKA-Beer Money
My find of the day I think ? This item I can find nothing about. Thinking I might have something rare here. Please help !
Its some type of token that on the front has Central Iron Co. #210 Harrisburg PENNA.
On the back its a fill in the blank challenge. Below is what I can make out.
LOSS OF THIS ? SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE


? SERVICE OF THE COMPANY.
Please let me know what you pro's find out. I would love to know the history behind this item.
Thank you for looking and I thank all in advance for the I.D. help on the Central Iron Co #210 Harrisburg PENNA Token.
Aaron
?I got out for 2hrs after work today and had the best 2HR hunt ever for me. The AT PRO really has impressed me with its depth. Below is a list of the items I found before the rain ran me off my hot spot.
1944 Silver Quarter.
4 Wheat's 1930,1944,1949,1950.
Button off a band uniform (2ed one this week) This one is in much better shape than my last one.
Miscellaneous items lead toy, junk ring, trumpet button
Seagrams medal coin - 1937. 80 Years of leadership.
$3.85 in Clad AKA-Beer Money
My find of the day I think ? This item I can find nothing about. Thinking I might have something rare here. Please help !
Its some type of token that on the front has Central Iron Co. #210 Harrisburg PENNA.
On the back its a fill in the blank challenge. Below is what I can make out.
LOSS OF THIS ? SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE



? SERVICE OF THE COMPANY. Please let me know what you pro's find out. I would love to know the history behind this item.
Thank you for looking and I thank all in advance for the I.D. help on the Central Iron Co #210 Harrisburg PENNA Token.
Aaron
Attachments
-
unnamed1.webp12.3 KB · Views: 179 -
unnamed2.webp22.9 KB · Views: 148 -
unnamed3.webp23.5 KB · Views: 150 -
unnamed4.webp15.9 KB · Views: 156 -
unnamed.webp10.2 KB · Views: 143 -
unnamed1.webp13.7 KB · Views: 143 -
unnamed2.webp22.8 KB · Views: 145 -
unnamed3.webp20.8 KB · Views: 138 -
unnamed5.webp13 KB · Views: 141 -
unnamed14.webp24.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Upvote
14








