What's new

My best August of 2010 finds .

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Video I did in the summer and I not remembered to upload it on T. Net, are the best finds of the month of August.
Greetings!

 
Upvote 0
:hello:

It was a good month for you Hispan :notworthy:..great video :hello2:

SS
 
I think SS said it all really, great finds, great month and great video. Well done "H" :icon_thumleft:.


hammered
 
You had a great month Hispan!! :headbang:
Enjoyed the video!
Keith
 
All that in one month! You must have an amazing collection :thumbsup:
 
Thank you very much everybody! :hello:
The truth is that the month of August coincided with the discovery of a new area close to work and I hunt almost every day.
I promise that the month of August 2011 will be much better ... while I have legs to take the field! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom