What's new

My best Barber dime

mr_larry

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
504
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out for a short hunt Friday afternoon and found a beautiful 1908-S Barber dime. Normally I wouldn't start a thread for a coin like this but the condition is just so remarkable I have to share.
Also found on the hunt were two wheats, a 1926 Buffalo and a token "Good for 5 cents in trade" with a Star of David punched out of the center.

1908-S Barber Obv.webp 1908-S Barber Rev.webp

Thanks for reading and happy hunting!
 
Upvote 4
Yes, I have met Mike W. and hunted with him one time. He is a legend around these parts. I think he has buckets of silver at home.

I can only dream on what he was finding in GGP back in the 1970's!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom