What's new

My best box for wheats so far!

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
So far the best box of pennies as far aas wheats are concerned has been 14 wheats in one box.

Tonight, while watching a Christmas show with the wife, I unwrapped a box of pennies, and kept finding and pulling wheats from the pile. I pulled 38 wheats from one box. then I ran the coins through the Ryedale, just because I was excited. I found 4 more wheats as they came out the other side of the Ryedale. :-)

Total 42 wheats in one box. My best by FAR. :-)

A good night. And a decent show...

2007 CRH & MD Total: 12/5/07

Indian Head Penny - 2 (1902 & 1908)
Wheats - 660
Buffalo Nickels - 4
Silver (War) Nickels - 3
Other Pre 1960 Nickels - 67 (34 found in one $2 roll of nickels the bank saved for me!)
Merc Dimes - 1
Silver Roosies - 5 (All sitting in the teller trays)
Silver Wash Qtrs – 2
Barber Qtrs – 1 (1897!)
Franklin Halves - 0
1964 (90%) Kennedy - 6
1965 – 70 (40%) Kennedy - 25
NIFC Kennedy - 18


Copper Memorial Pennies

38,000 +/-


Canadian coinage - $4.52 (Mostly pennies)
 
Upvote 0
Great finds!

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom