What's new

My best box of cents ever!!

jlb783

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
My dad went to the bank and got a box of cents, and I went through half and found 51 wheat cents so far! I am waiting for him to do the other half. I will post the rest of the results when he does.
 
Upvote 0
Awesome! My best so far is 17. Make sure you give us a breakdown of the dates/mintmarks!
 
We did the rest of the box and finished with 107 wheaties!
I'm too lazy to do the breakdown right now at least, but I remember 4 1919's and there were lots of S mintmarks, also probably only a little less than half were 50's I think the majority, other than 50's, was the 20's.
Thanks for looking.
 
crazyjarhead said:
51 is a good number of wheats :thumbsup:
I finished with 107.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom