What's new

My Best Coins

FoxHound0985

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
585
Reaction score
1,631
Golden Thread
1
Location
Amber Waves of Grain!
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here are my best coin finds to date, and I found all of them last year! I'm still waiting for that gold coin though ;) . The 1918-D Merc grades about MS-60/62 and the Seated Liberty grades about AU. The Large Cent would grade EF/AU if it wasnt for the corrosion. Let me know what you think. Enjoy! HH!

Fox
 

Attachments

  • dimes.webp
    dimes.webp
    27 KB · Views: 1,040
  • LC.webp
    LC.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 984
  • dimes.webp
    dimes.webp
    27 KB · Views: 968
  • dimes2.webp
    dimes2.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 953
  • LC.webp
    LC.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 966
  • lc2.webp
    lc2.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 930
Upvote 0
Nice finds and in great shape, now only if I could find an old coin.
 
Them are some great looking coins.. WTG!
Thats the mean green, thats what I call it, on the LC, I'm not sure if there is anyway to stop that stuff.
 
Very nice finds!!!
 
Nice finds Fox. Did you clean the Merc? It looks great. Most of the silver I find has a little black tarnish.

Ed Donovan
 
ecdonovan said:
Nice finds Fox. Did you clean the Merc? It looks great. Most of the silver I find has a little black tarnish.

Ed Donovan

The merc came out of the ground looking as beautiful as you see in the pic. The only thing I did was run it under warm water when I got home. Its amazing how the ground can preserve some things and destroy others. HH!

Fox
 
Yea, thats a real nice Merc. must be AU-50 or better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom