What's new

My best dime day ever - 14 Mercs & 40 Rosies from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

My best dime day ever with 54 silvers!!!! I am going to run the dumps through a customer operated coin counter as I am sure I may have missed a few. :icon_pirat: This is the 2nd time that I found a Merc on the end of a roll.

Box 1:
2 Rosie's

Box 2:
1 Merc
5 Rosie's

Box 3:
13 Mercs
27 Rosie's

Box 4:
6 Rosie's

Total:
14 Mercs
40 Rosie's

For a total of 3.9063 troy ounces!!!!
 

Attachments

  • a.webp
    a.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 578
  • b.webp
    b.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 560
  • c.webp
    c.webp
    69 KB · Views: 567
Upvote 0
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Smashing!!! I think this is a record!!! Can we vote for banner in this section?
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

salaloid said:
Smashing!!! I think this is a record!!! Can we vote for banner in this section?

I agree that it is amazing, but dont vote banner. We dont need more people jumping on the band wagon.


UNREAL FINDS!!!!!!!!! You are just trying to show up my wheat finds aren't you! Truelly an amazing group of dimes, excellent job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

I agree 100% - NO BANNER VOTES!!!!!
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

cool finds and NO BANNER oH STAY AWAY FROM DIMES LOL
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

OK..OK Understood, no banner
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Holy Cow TF that is awsome. :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Great dime Score !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Wow, I would of date searched the 3rd box at least! Nice haul, nice lot of mercs. :thumbsup:
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Man, I need to start doing dimes!
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Wow TF, I don't know if I sould hate you, or congratulate you. Nice score though. :thumbsup:
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

What a feast! :thumbsup:
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Congrats on hitting the jackpot on dimes. That's crazy good!!!
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

WOW!!! I don't know what else to say but WOW!!!
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Great run on those boxes.

Mojo
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

you don't have to worry about making banner, i don't think any CRHer has made banner(old heads correct me if i'm wrong) and there have been some truely amazing finds here on T-net, but i guess because we are PAYING for what we find, it doesn't count :icon_scratch:
anyway thats an awesome set of boxes TF , love those mercs :thumbsup:
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Above average I would say- try to get some more of them boxes while around. Congrats. HH Mark
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

mistergee said:
you don't have to worry about making banner, i don't think any CRHer has made banner(old heads correct me if i'm wrong) and there have been some truely amazing finds here on T-net, but i guess because we are PAYING for what we find, it doesn't count :icon_scratch:
anyway thats an awesome set of boxes TF , love those mercs :thumbsup:

If I remember correctly, TxTim made banner a while back with a massive score of 90% coins.
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

Forgot to also add my congrats...you must be hittin the dimes hard!
 
Re: My best dime day ever - 14 Merc's & 40 Rosie's from 4 CWI boxes!!!!!

wow how did i miss this post! awesome finds TF keep it up man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats on an awesome silver score.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom