My best find ever, and its GOLD!

stewystarr

May 15, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites
Went to a school that I have been hunting for the last 3 years. In all that time I have dug over $400 dollars worth of clad, a couple of silver dimes and a few silver rings. Today I only had about 20 minutes to hunt so I broke out the detector and after a couple of pennies and a few nickles I found this gold braclet. I did not do the happy dance because I was in shock. I still was not sure it was gold because I could not see a mark, but when I took apart the clasp it was marked 14K! It weighs 11 grams. Not to shabby for my first ever gold. Pic is before cleaning.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 863
Upvote 0
Very Nice spot you got there!! Congratulations on your first gold!! Hopefully many more are in store for you!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the Gold and at 11 Grams, Awesome :thumbsup: Don't ya just Love those playgrounds

Congrat's On your first Gold!!!!! The first is always a stunner!!!! Hoping to hear about your first happy dance on your next gold find!!!!

HH Chug :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for all the replies. I went over that area 4 times before but this time I was in "dig it all" mode.
Sure pays to do that.

Nice sweetheart bracelet and good sized chunk of gold, congrats on the great find :thumbsup:

I've found several nice silver bracelets, but no gold ones yet :icon_scratch:

HH,
Brian

Congrats bud! I am finding gold to be a bit elusive myself.

hope to be joining ya soon in the first gold club :tongue3:

:icon_thumright: AWESOME Find !!!

I need me some GOLD !!! :wink:

HH ___ silvestor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back