Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, how did you even see that ??

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I only leave photos up for a day...

Gotta ask.......WHY? Is there a logical reason for this?

Missed this thread before, and came here today to see your best find... ever.
I see nothing.
kitty.gif

I have images posted on this site that have been there better than ten years, and never had an issue..not once.

It's your right, of course, but it sure kills a thread. JMHO

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only leave photos up for a day...
By removing the pictures you destroy the thread, if you continue to remove pictures after a day you will find you can't post..

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there away to remove the thread after a period of time? I rather that?
Once a thread is posted it belongs to Treasurenet.

Please do not start threads then remove the pictures destroying the thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Winchester416

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
Once a thread is posted it belongs to Treasurenet.

Please do not start threads then remove the pictures destroying the thread.
No problem, I wonā€™t do it again! Any photos I post in the future will be understood to be the property of Treasurenet, they will not be removed, or altered in any way! I will simply be careful selecting as to not worry about them falling into the wrong hands, I wonā€™t post any photos of anything containing monetary value, just cultural, and historical value! Wonā€™t be a hard adjustment for me!

Thank you and God Bless!

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
t-net functions rather like an archive, it lets us find answers to items we have questions on, we all learn a lot from shared knowledge.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
! I will simply be careful selecting as to not worry about them falling into the wrong hands,
I donā€™t understand this reasoning. If you have a picture of something you found, you can choose whether to post it or not. If you are truly afraid that someone even seeing the photo might cause harm, then donā€™t post it. If itā€™s proof of you doing something nefarious, donā€™t post it. If it shows something the property owners donā€™t want known, donā€™t post it.

But on the other hand, if itā€™s a find, you can crop out the background, location, and so forth. So itā€™s just the find. Particularly with coins ā€” what could the ā€œwrong handsā€ even do with it? Come take it from you? Make you pay taxes on it? Make you give it to a museum? All these things seem very unlikely.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread