My best find so far but not the most valuable

Treasure Hunting NM

Sep 10, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my favorite find from the last 5 1/2 months. The story behind it was I was metal detecting the Balloon Fiesta park and was covered in mud and was going to call it a day. Wasn't finding anything and was going to call it a day but something told me to go back out there and give it another shot. I am glad I did. The pendant is about the size of a Ike dollar coin and is 10k

Attachments

• 20190724_141735.jpg
    20190724_141735.jpg
    935.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 20190724_141748.jpg
    20190724_141748.jpg
    900.3 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Upvote 24
What a beauty, congrats :icon_thumleft: Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Wow, that thing is awesome! Any idea on weight? Love it when beautiful gold is pulled out of the dirt!

Glad you went back!

That’s a nice best find and your just starting out.Congrats. Keep at it and welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls.

Wow, that thing is awesome! Any idea on weight? Love it when beautiful gold is pulled out of the dirt!

Not sure of the weight. It is about the size of a Eisenhower Silver Dollar. I had it tested at a Jewelry Repair place out here and he gave me a value of $650 to $700 for it.

A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia, and Congrat's to you on the find and Save of the beautiful good pendant. Well Done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back