my best find so far.

B

boojagirl

I was digging up by my house and I found a shirt button, a marble and best of all a shell for a toy car, I still can't find good batteries for my camera to take a photo, the car is about 5 inches long and about 2 inches across and is hollow underneath except for the 2 posts across that are the axels, in another spot I also found something that looks like a rock but it has barley no weight to it and is metal, it is gray and has a lot of tiny holes in it and lots of tiny flecks of silver.

After I wrote this I found a key, I tried it on all the doors around here and it is not to any of them, it is a regular key, it says "A national key" in the middle of one side and Cleveland. O. U.S.A around the hole for putting it on a key chain and has "KW1 in a circle on the other side and the words "National Key Co." along the right edge and a picture of a key with arms and a cane and top hat (kind of like Mr. Peanut) on the left side, I hope I discribed it good enough, it may be a while before I can get a photo of these things.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The car is about the size of the little metal truck I dug up in pieces about a week ago. There were several diecast cars made in the late 40s after the war and into the 50s. Awful hard to tell without a pic though. Run it through google search as an antique diecast car and see what you find. Monty

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KWI means Kwikset...It is a lock (door lock ) company....operating out of Cleveland Ohio....

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions