What's new

My Best Find this year

surfdog

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Plaines
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found this today. Nice cuts at the beach. Lots of clad and iron as well. HeadHunter Pulse was my weapon of choice.Hope you guys like it.
HH,
Bill
 

Attachments

  • Find 3-6-05 Rehobeth Beach 034.webp
    Find 3-6-05 Rehobeth Beach 034.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 902
Upvote 0
Beautifull Ring Bill, I was wondering why you posted under Best instead of Todays Finds . If you didn't, I think you should also post it there. Congrats ...................;jeff
 
Very Nice Ring! Tell us some more about it ;D Is it a Ruby? diamonds k wt.

I just love to find rings and you found a good one!

Onion
 
yep, I should of posted under todays finds.I'll do that now. Its 10k w/ruby (not sure the size). It has 6 bagets (spelling?) on each side for a total of twelve bagets.
HH,
Bill
 
Sweet ring, including the baguetts. Definitely a nice cut -beach and ring both. HH
 
Very nice ring,,, Congrats!
 
Great ring! My girlfriend would have that on her finger before I could even get it cleaned of dirt! lol
 
sandoler said:
HeadHunter Pulse was my weapon of choice.Hope you guys like it.
HH,
Bill

Super find! Do you generally like your HeadHunter Pulse detector?
 
Yeah that's a beauty you have there bill. I love finding rings. That's a nice one too. Nice find man.

HH Jer
 
I do like the HeadHunter.
 
Very nice, congrats!!!! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom