What's new

my best find

allsmith

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
187
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
north cental ohio
hi all,, new here,,thought i'd show u my best find so far ,,, have found some pretty nice stuff but i this one rocks!!!! i'll get some more pics up in the near future nice meetin you all :) :)
 

Attachments

  • Dscf0714.webp
    Dscf0714.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 668
  • Dscf0715.webp
    Dscf0715.webp
    7 KB · Views: 660
Upvote 0
Oh yes, this is nice for sure, congrats.

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. There's so much to see and learn about and a lot of nice folks here too.

Good luck! Looking foreward to seeing more of your stuff!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Nice coin! And welcome as well. Been detecting long? I have only been detecting for a year and I've found this forum and the forum memebers to be extremly friendly and helpfull, and I've gotten some great tips on various methods, equip, etc. Everyone here has something to add.
 
nice meetin ya dj quinn,,,been at it 5 months now,,totally hooked ;D ;D i love it ,,its a blast.. only problem is i cant get any work done,,,cause tectin comes first!!!! ;D ;D ;D
thanks for the welcome...
 
Welcome aboard. I've been on the site for quite some time but still consider myself a newbie as I haven't gotten much detecting in. Nice coin!
 
You are right, Allsmith....that two center rocks. It is in incredible shape for a dug coin. :o

I've found three so far ....all in horrible condition. :-\

Keep it up!
 
wow that coin is dug?! it looks awesome! great find!
 
yeah it was about 3 inches deep.. i couldn't believe the shape it was in either.. i got to thinking,,, there was an auction in that yard about 13 years ago,, and i bet thats when it was lost...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom