What's new

My best find

striker

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
109
Reaction score
440
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab CTX 3030, Falcon Md 20, and my old Fisher detector, Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was miserably cold and raining last night but that did not GR.webp matter. I found my first ever gold ring. 10.3 gram found it with my CTX 3030 about 3 inches deep.
 
Upvote 44
I agree India/Asia... And a Very Nice find!! And a Real Nice First!

Looks Chinese or South Korean

Interesting has a adjustable band

I think it may have been homemade and hence the adjustable band. Perhaps they had a piece of gold they hammered out, but didn't have a torch to solder.
 
GOLD

Awesome find congrats!
 
SWEET FIND ..
 
Congrats on the gold!!
 
Stunning gold ring! Sure wish just one of the many adjustable rings I have found said that on the inside!
Congrats!!
TFS and HH
 
Great find man! That ring has a lot of character! I would happily take a strange, abstract, .9999 pure ring over a fancy band with ice chips in it!!! Nicely done!
 
Thanks for all the comments. Glad to be part of this great detecting community. Good luck to you guys and Happy hunting!
 
striker,

Pure gold ring as your first....it doesn't get much better than that.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom