What's new

My Best Find

Ju8vP3t

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
605
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965
Greatings all....Just recently I've started CRH...my best find was 136 Clad Ken's, 9 90%'ers, and 5 Franks...all out of one box...it was like Christmas, every roll I opened had Ag in it
 
Upvote 0
Ju8vP3t said:
Greatings all....Just recently I've started CRH...my best find was 136 Clad Ken's, 9 90%'ers, and 5 Franks...all out of one box...it was like Christmas, every roll I opened had Ag in it

That's too bad for you. Now you are going to be hooked on CRHing. You will never drive down the street and look at a bank the same way you did before you started CRHing. Now when you drive by the bank you will ask yourself "I wonder if they have any halves in there?".

Way to go on your great finds.

Jim
 
Ju8vP3t said:
Greatings all....Just recently I've started CRH...my best find was 136 Clad Ken's, 9 90%'ers, and 5 Franks...all out of one box...it was like Christmas, every roll I opened had Ag in it

What state are you in. and when exactly did you get that DREAM BOX.

Mojo
 
Ju8vP3t said:
That Dream Box I found was the last week in May, last month....prior to that, my next best box was in April

Thanks

If your reluctant to tell us what state your in can you give us a time zone or corner of the country?

Mojo
 
Congrats that is a hell of score certainly a dream box and heres to many more kudos , Ed
 
Congrats, I am still searching for one of those, it has been many skunks by me.
 
Very nice.....wish Christmas came everyday huh....lol. Boxes like that that are few and far in between lately. Kudos.
 
That is more clad than I have found after searching more than $20k worth of Halfs, so I have to say AMAZING!!!

Good haul!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom