What's new

My best finds ever!

jesse09

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cancun, Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's PI Dual Field
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I live in Cancun, Mx, bought a detector and in the past 2 weeks of hunting this is what I have found. Going to be putting way more time in than I was



Have a good day!
 
Upvote 0
What no gold?

:laughing7:


Keep on looking ...there's gold there too. Dig the deep signals..more digging = more gold!
 
Nice rings.... You are gonna flip out when you get your first gold. I don't think you will have to wait very long. Good Luck :thumbsup:
 
Are you sure that is not a wheel bearing?? lol
 
Glad that your not giving up hope its out there but only takes a half inch to miss it looking forward to seeing your first:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom