Treasure.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 841
Upvote 0
Wow Bo! :o

Awesome! Top...middle....is that a key?

Great finds!

Congrats!

Nana ;)

Yeah it's a strong box key but I wasn't able to find the strong box, unfortunately.

Those relics are awesome!!! Wish I could find stuff like that around here <<<<<sigh>>>>>. Keep 'em coming!

vicki

Way to go Bo! I've yet to try my hand at CW relic hunting but one of these days .....
I'm not too far from you in the big city of Hartselle. It seems there was quite a bit of CW activity around Huntsville, Athens and Decatur so we live in a prime spot.

HH,

Kent

Bo Hott said:
Walked into a lost Union camp in my hometown in North Alabama and found all this in a 20' area. Funny thing is everybody told me there was nothing there even local historians, as far as they know there is still nothing there hehe.

Yeah, but now I know !! ;)

I can see a road trip to Harvest Alabama in my future. ;D

great finds - u r touching history and thats magical ! congrats ;D leftybassplayer

Real nice finds there. It goes to show you that you never listen to anyone who says a site is "hunted out". Find out for yourself.

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Hey! Another N Alabama relic hunter! I am also working on some research of a site in our mountains. That wouldnt happen to be an auBURN hat would it?!? ROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE

Attachments

• 22228.jpg
    22228.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 589
Awesome I live in Virginia Beach and my buddy owns 3 acres of what was the the Siege of Suffolk battlefield and is getting a new Fisher for christmas and wont let anybody on until he has his new toy....LOL

But watch for my postings then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back