What's new

My Best Half Box so far...

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got sucked back into halves a few weeks ago after I said I wouldn't waste my time after 8 skunks in a row. I found another dump bank nearby so will do 2 boxes a week and 4 boxes of dimes a week. My 2 boxes today produced 3 90%, and 4 40%. The 1967 had a bronze tint. The 1952 Franklin was like new, it was so shiny. HH Ed
 

Attachments

  • treasure 146.webp
    treasure 146.webp
    63 KB · Views: 348
Upvote 0
Great score!!! Once a CRH, always a CRH!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Hi Professor,

Those are some UGLY '64s!! You should throw those back.

Seriously though, is that one marked? Congrats on your best boxes.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Been there and "said that." Yep, it is addictive. Nice Ben!

apush :read2:
 
Nice finds! Hope the boxes keep on producing for you!! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom