What's new

My best point to date!!

swizzle

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
457
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
Any thoughts on point type and age? Really liking this new spot :)
 

Attachments

  • received_2393342364013988.webp
    received_2393342364013988.webp
    87 KB · Views: 132
  • received_2393342517347306.webp
    received_2393342517347306.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 99
  • received_2393342494013975.webp
    received_2393342494013975.webp
    89 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Looks to me like a small blade of sorts more than a projectile of any kind.
 
At least its not just another rock this time lol Any ideas on age, style?
 
At least its not just another rock this time lol Any ideas on age, style?

Just a small stemless knife/cutting tool. I don't think you can style it or narrow down an age. Nice find nonetheless.
 
Thank you, I know I have a lot to learn yet. I'll keep hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom