My best silver/coin hunt in a long time....

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....in fact it may be my best ever!!

Pickings have been slim recently but today made up for some of it.

I had some luck this afternoon in the sand/shore at a local beach.

7 silver coins, a buffalo and 7 wheaties. The toy car and bracelet are also kind of neat.

Going to hit it again tomorrow as I ran out of light and wasn't dressed warm enough.... froze my butt today.

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG
The modern stuff....very little junk dug today

IMG_0688.JPG
I really like this toy car.

IMG_0689.JPG

Upvote 40
Great job! That's about two summers worth of silver coin finds for me.

One helluva hunt! Great job! 🙌

A coffe for the froze :occasion14:

Nice Finds!

Kace

Very nice! I can vouch for the weather, I tried hunting this morning and only lasted less than 15 minutes before my fingers went numb!:sadsmiley:

Great hunt, I bet there is plenty more there.

Great silvers and that race car is killer!

Now we're metal detecting. Congrats :icon_thumright:

Congrats on a great hunt!

Looks like Christmas came early.

Nice hunt---the car is sweet :icon_thumright:

nice silvers

Very nice score! Always love the sliver and that car is pretty neat, congrats :icon_thumleft:

Toothpick,you really did score some nice items today,but I like the old car best.

Wow, that's quite the haul! My one day record is 6 so I tip my cap to you. Hope there are lots more on the return trip!

According to my toy car guide this was made by the Barclay company, probably in the 1930’s. Very cool find.

Wow, that's quite the haul! My one day record is 6 so I tip my cap to you. Hope there are lots more on the return trip!

Thanks everyone....hard to believe, but I went back today and only found 2 zincolns. What a difference a day makes. :dontknow:

Wow kick a$$ day! Finding 2 Barbers would be a great day! But you got 4 Mercs, the SLQ, and a cool little car too! Awesome! :icon_thumleft:

Nice silver finds. The car find is the icing on the cake. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back