B1u3Dr4g0n1
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2010
- Messages
- 694
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Earth
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have had my BH for a long time. and it worked well, went 6'' or better as far as i can tell....I would find clad like a magnet to black sand...lol.....Iv moved up to a Ace 250 now I just wanted a few more bells...lol the ace is better than the BH hands down so far. I passed the BH down to my soon and seems to me he is down on one knee as much as me...lol But I do still have the coolest stuff in my bag at the end of the day ...lol

I'll stick with 505. Sucker hits stuff deep in all metal mode. Enough for me to poopoo the ACE250! 








