What's new

My biggest change trove yet

TreasureCatto

Bronze Member
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
3,516
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Those shiny edges sure do get me, the tray was half full. It was quite busy in customer service today so I managed to take a quick pic after taking 2/3 out.

No silver but did get some junk and foreign:). Makes me wonder at how one can miss these while using it.:icon_scratch:
F740DEAE-2BD5-4666-8A50-12583D14DD42.webpFD0F7427-3C90-4230-B1EE-4BAAB579CBDB.webp

Thanks for looking! Keep hunting!:occasion14:
 
Last edited:
With that kind of clad haul, you can go buy some silver. Nice!
 
I think what happens is sometimes a bunch dumps into the return at the same time the person is dumping their container into the machine and it masks the sound. I still don?t get how you don?t check that but that?s what I think happens. Or maybe they are half deaf...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom