Re: My boyfriend and I's tooth collection so far
Thank you everyone. We do all of our searching in the North Sulphur River down in the bed of it, specifically when the water is low. I'm still in the process of trying to ID alot of them, we have a book called Fossil Collector's Guidebook to the North Sulphur River that I use since it helps with our specific area. The tooth on the very bottom row to the right is a Mosasaur tooth I found just on our last trip, hope to find more to the rest of the skull, we are always finding vertebra. The bulky one above the Mosasaur appears to be Enchodus petrosus as it looks identical to the picture in the book, we have a few smaller pieces, they're not quite the actual tooth itself. The skinny teeth without roots I have forgotten what they belonged to and for the sharks teeth it seems to me that alot look too much alike lol. I'm working on it though.