What's new

My bugle mouth pieces I've dug

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found these years ago in Yankee camps. I was looking around & found them. I've never shared these on here. Both were found around Gettysburg. HH
 

Attachments

  • 15390435106031.webp
    15390435106031.webp
    50 KB · Views: 148
  • 15390434936040.webp
    15390434936040.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Digger, those are some cool looking bugle mouth pieces. Congrat's on these great finds and Thanks for sharing them with us. Fantastic Historical Saves.
 
Digger, those are some cool looking bugle mouth pieces. Congrat's on these great finds and Thanks for sharing them with us. Fantastic Historical Saves.

Thanks buddy. I found the long one in Littlestown Pa. I found a saber belt plate with it. The other one came from a camp that I find Gardiner explosive bullets.
 
Nice, brother. I found one at Monocacy.
 
those are cool
 
Really cool wonder if the troops broke em cuase they hated being woke up by them lol
 
Very Nice relics D70Pa.

I have yet to find one , but ill be looking .

Thanks for the picture.
Davey
 
Forgot to ask,how is the hip?
 
Hang in there Digger. When you get all rehabbed and healed up, you'll be better than new. If I remember correctly you had hip replacement surgery. I'm 62 and I had my left hip replaced at age 40 and my right at 45. Still going strong. Just behave and take your time and you will be so much better. God's Speed. You gotta get all healed up so you can go find and save more History.
 
Thanks for the words of encouragement buddy. It's only been 4 weeks since my last operation.
 
WOW! Those are awesome! Great Finds!

Kace
 
Hang in there Digger. When you get all rehabbed and healed up, you'll be better than new. If I remember correctly you had hip replacement surgery. I'm 62 and I had my left hip replaced at age 40 and my right at 45. Still going strong. Just behave and take your time and you will be so much better. God's Speed. You gotta get all healed up so you can go find and save more History.

Dang devldog.

IMO you were pretty young for hip replacements , were the replacements due to injury?
Glad you healed up well .

I hope Diggerpa70 can get out ASAP , I bet he is dying to dig some relics.
Davey
 
Dang devldog.

IMO you were pretty young for hip replacements , were the replacements due to injury?
Glad you healed up well .

I hope Diggerpa70 can get out ASAP , I bet he is dying to dig some relics.
Davey

Yes I was fairly young for hip replacement surgery at age 40. My problem was due to degeneration to the hip bone and socket, or arthritis. I was the only one in my immediate family to have this.
 
Yes I was fairly young for hip replacement surgery at age 40. My problem was due to degeneration to the hip bone and socket, or arthritis. I was the only one in my immediate family to have this.

I'm 47. I think some of my hip going bad is from a motorcycle wreck I was in a few years ago. I hit on my left side. I have arthritis also. I need to get over this damn infection.
 
I am Dave.

Was gonna mention that your way to young as well , but wanted yr healing to progress as fast as possible , + you got the 2018 model .
Really I hope yr up & around ASAP.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom