What's new

My Civil War Bullets and Buttons

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! I just got these in the mail today! It is the first of many Civil War finds, that I will aquire!

The button on the left is a Civil War Eagle Service button, while the Button on the right is an Eagle I infantry Button! :) I am really excited about these! :) I was really surprised when i opened them, They are so tiny!!! :)

civilwarcollectibles001.jpg


Here are the bullets:

civilwarcollectibles002.jpg
 
Very nice CW relics
Buttons and bullets are my favorite

fortbball9
 
Thats one way to get them. It looks like you're starting with the basics.
 
Super cool. Glad ya finally got em
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Nice buttons. If they are tiny they are probably cuff buttons.
Dman
 
That's a Real Nice Infantry button. All good finds and nicely presented.
 

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
565
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom