Fossil_adult
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 169
- Reaction score
- 897
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I decided that I'd post my hunt on here from today. Its been a while since I've posted on here to be honest. I've been doing a lot of fossil hunting lately and as a result, haven't really kept you guys up to speed on the artifacts. Well, here goes the finds from today:
Dr. DeWitt's cough and cold remedy W. J Parker Co Balt, MD bottle:
Sloans liniment bottle:
Red cranberry swirl salt shaker:
Otherside of the salt shaker.
Chatillons Improved Spring Balancd New York:
Overall, I am very pleased with the finds. Especially the salt shaker. I never get anything that unique complete ever, so the fact that it was found just sitting out in the open is nothing short of impressive to me. I am very stoked to add yet another cool relic to the ongoing collection.
Dr. DeWitt's cough and cold remedy W. J Parker Co Balt, MD bottle:
Sloans liniment bottle:
Red cranberry swirl salt shaker:
Otherside of the salt shaker.
Chatillons Improved Spring Balancd New York:
Overall, I am very pleased with the finds. Especially the salt shaker. I never get anything that unique complete ever, so the fact that it was found just sitting out in the open is nothing short of impressive to me. I am very stoked to add yet another cool relic to the ongoing collection.
Upvote
23







