What's new

My CRH totals for 2008

  • Thread starter Thread starter seger98
  • Start date Start date
S

seger98

Guest
I started off strong & ended up somewhere in september pretty much giving it up, gas in northern Wi then was around $4.00 a gallon, and I wasn't really getting much out of it by then.


$3,965.00 in quarters searched 0 finds
$4,265.00 in nickels searched 3 buffalos
19 wartime silvers
773 pre 1960's

$20,978.50 in halves searched 1 walker
5 franklins
274 40%er's
33 90%er's
48 proofs
1 magician coin
1 foreign
1 1970-D
615 NIFC's

Didn't do pennies or dimes, I'll do some this coming year but not as much.

Good luck to everyone out there CRH in the coming year.


Chris
 
Upvote 0
Nice work on your year end totals, and nice work keeping the totals!

Better record keeping than I am capable of. =)

Here is to lower gas prices and more silver in the coming year!

~Dave
 
Awesome job!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom